So last year I got given one of Lush’s Christmas gifts by my girlfriend. This meant I got to try almost all of their Christmas collection last year. There were definitely favourites within what I got to try so I thought I’d share those with you and why I love them.
- The comforter bubble bar: This is definitely my favourite not only due to it’s colouring but it smells so good. It’s very sweet so if you don’t like sweet scents you might not like this. I actually like the scent of this so much I bought Paige a bottle of the shower gel :’). It’s also insanely bubble, which is perfect when you want a bubble bath. The only issue I have is that when you do crumble it under the tap it can get really oily and a little bit gross, but the bubbles are worth it.
- Intergalactic Bath Bomb: This one is just really pretty. Both in the bath and as a bath bomb. I don’t really have much to say about this other than its pretty, and smells good.
- The Magic of Christmas: This is another bubble bar and it’s literally on a cinnamon stick which is pretty awesome. It not only looks very Christmassy but it also smells so amazing and like Christmas in a bubble bar. Not only does it smell gorgeous but the bubbles it creates are insane.
- Snow Angel: This is a bath melt and it creates such a nourishing bath that is also a little glittery which I love. My skin always feels so amazing after I’ve used a lush bath melt. I can’t remember what oil or butter they use but it works really well for my skin. Not only does it make me feel so good, but it also smells absolutely gorgeous but in a really subtle way. I do know that a lot of people struggle with how strong lush products smell, and this one doesn’t have that issue.
- Shoot for the Stars: This bath bomb has a very similar style to intergalactic, but I found it didn’t have as much of a wow factor as intergalactic which is why its lower on this list. It’s still a really awesome bath bomb and the fact it’s on this list when there are so many Christmassy products at Lush really speaks for its self.
- Golden Wonder: This is a really good bath bomb for people who have never used it before. It’s a really fun sparkly bath bomb that has a really nice fresh scent, which is a bit surprising the first time you smell it. It creates a really nice bath and in the centre is a little surprise.
- Butter Bear: This is really similar to Snow Angel so I was a little bit unsure about whether or not to add this to this list, but it is such a novelty and a good bath melt that I really really love. This one is a little more buttery than snow angel hence the name and I do enjoy that aspect to it. It again makes my skin feel so good once I get out of the bath. The only thing I would say is a bit of a negative is that it can make your hair (if it gets in the water) really oily and a bit crazy. So these are my favourite Christmas Lush Products! Let me know what your favourites are and if they’ve changed any of these products since last year? I haven’t used any of them yet this year.